Work in Iowa Youth Jobs

Job Information

Aerotek New Financial Business Coordinator- Paid Internship in West Des Moines, Iowa


Seeking an individual looking for an individual seeking a PAID SUMMER INTERNSHIP who wants to gain experience within financial services with one of the nation leading financial brokerages. Will have the option of being 100% REMOTE after the first week. 80% of this position will be processing. The position entails going through the imaging system and auditing forms and documents to pull information from them. The information is then entered into the system, so detail and accuracy are a must. The other 20% of the job consists of follow up to internal contacts and external (reps in the field). Very little phone work. Looking for more of a financial type.

Job Duties:

  • Position will ensure all necessary documents are on file for clients and maintaining the accuracy on them.

  • Process daily work associated with your department which may include asset movement, account transfers, or new account set-up and maintenance

  • Process routine and complex transactions in an accurate, timely and efficient manner

  • Proactively work to identify, interpret and resolve potential problems

  • Independently follow procedures to meet service level agreements and achieve quality metrics

  • Learn, use and support various financial products, software and systems

  • Comply with company policies and regulatory requirements

  • Perform various account reconciliations and calculations.

  • Calculating interest and dividend payments and/or processing incoming contributions and outgoing distributions.

  • May maintain information on various databases and run reports to research information.

  • Ability to accurately and completely identify paperwork that is Not in Good Order.

  • Conduct check-in calls that are high quality and add value to the newly affiliated individual.

  • Send welcome e-mails to newly affiliated individuals that are professional and within Service Level Agreements.

  • Process transitioning business accurately and timely.

  • Contact Product companies for Change of Representative updates; update status on client tracking sheets.

  • Close all assigned opportunities in Salesforce timely and prevent backlog

Day to Day:

  • Reviewing new account paperwork

  • Data entry to open new accounts

  • Communicating closely with a team of three people regarding trends and things they are seeing.

You do not want to miss out on this opportunity, APPLY TODAY!!

About Aston Carter:

Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.