NORTHWEST IOWA MENTAL HEALTH CTR Camp Aquatic Supervisor (Summer 2023) in Sutherland, Iowa
About Camp Autumn!
Would you like to be part in making a different in childrens lives while also enjoying the summer outdoors AND have your evenings and weekends free? Join our team! Camp Autumn is a therapeutic day camp, providing children with a safe, therapeutic space to work through trauma and adversity, and obtain needed social and emotional skills. Be part of making a different by joining our team at Camp Autumn in Summer 2023!
About the Aquatic Supervisor Position!
- The Aquatic Supervisor will:
- Oversee all waterfront activities and staff
- Evaluate and classify campers swimming abilities to ensure that campers are assigned to areas, equipment, facilities, and activities appropriate for their abilities
- Assess and document that every camp lifeguard has demonstrated skills in rescue and emergency procedures specific to the camps aquatic areas and activities
\$100 per day
- At least six weeks of experience in a management or supervisory positions at a similar aquatic setting is required
- A current Lifeguard and First Aid/CPR certification is required
- Must be at least 21 years-of-age
- Must have completed or be willing to complete additional aquatics management or supervision training from a nationally recognized aquatics organization
- Must be able to pass a practical skills test in the water
- Must also be willing and able to submit health history record forms
Questions About the Job?
For more information, please visit us aswww.seasonscenter.orgor contact Laura at 712-363-3172.
See a full list of benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab atwww.seasonscenter.org.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seasons does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.