UnityPoint Health Project Intern in Sioux City, Iowa
Days (Hour's Vary)
The Project Intern assists Administration with administrative projects as assigned. This position will work closely with the President & CEO and will be the lead on all assigned projects.
+ + Efficiently and effectively be the team leader on all special projects assigned by the President & CEO.
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
- Currently pursing undergraduate or graduate degree. Healthcare field preferred.
• Performs effectively and efficiently under demands, complexity, and deadlines.
• Ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks subject to frequent change.
• Aptitude for problem solving.
• Ability to deal with people effectively and respond professionally in all situations.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Works independently, takes initiative, and possesses good organizational abilities.
• Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service, and continually looking for the best solution for the customers served.
• Perform work that affects business operations such as providing network and clinical access for UPH employees, partners, and customers.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
Requisition ID: 2021-102917
Street: 2720 Stone Park Blvd
Name: 7520 UnityPoint Heath SC St Lukes
Name: Administration- SLRMC
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Days (Vary)
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org