Wells Dairy Inc. Internship - Summer 2020 - Talent Acquisition in Le Mars, Iowa
Under general supervision provides essential support for departmental functions that include a wide range of activities and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform operational and administrative functions as it relates to academic major.
- Work on special projects as assigned by functional leader.
- Assist in implementing functional strategies and support the team in reaching goals and objectives.
- Support the departmental deliverables and help in planning and supporting tasks.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
Intern will function as a member of the SC Talent Acquisition team on a daily basis, covering the front desk, assisting applicants with the WellsCareers.com site and Wells’ applicant tracking system, interviewing applicants, extending offers of employment, scheduling drug tests and physicals, and assisting with ad hoc projects.
Assist with Talent Acquisition marketing-related initiatives and external recruiting efforts. This is considered a realistic ‘working internship’ and will provide a real-world view of recruiting for Operations.
Intern will also have the opportunity to tour Wells’ manufacturing facilities and experience first-hand the making of ice cream products from ingredients to finished product.
- Have an applicable degree program and coursework that corresponds with the internship applied for. Prefer entering their Junior/Senior year of a 4 year degree program.
- Prefer a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 1900000810