Wells Dairy Inc. Internship - Summer 2020 - Creative Design in Le Mars, Iowa
Under general supervision provides essential support for departmental functions that include a wide range of activities and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform operational and administrative functions as it relates to academic major.
- Work on special projects as assigned by functional leader.
- Assist in implementing functional strategies and support the team in reaching goals and objectives.
- Support the departmental deliverables and help in planning and supporting tasks.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
Summer internship offering would be for creative services – designer.
Support new product launches, regulatory packaging changes, corporate initiatives creative needs
National Sales Meeting (package design and mock-ups, creative theme needs and etc.) and possibly identify a future Wells hire.
Creative Designer skill set would be for collateral and production.
Flexible time frame based on intern’s schedule and WEI’s business needs at the time.
- Have an applicable degree program and coursework that corresponds with the internship applied for. Prefer entering their Junior/Senior year of a 4 year degree program.
- Prefer a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 1900000866