Wells Dairy Inc. Intern - Security - Summer 2021 in Le Mars, Iowa
Under general supervision provides essential support for departmental functions that include a wide range of activities and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform operational and administrative functions as it relates to academic major.
- Work on special projects as assigned by functional leader.
- Assist in implementing functional strategies and support the team in reaching goals and objectives.
- Support the departmental deliverables and help in planning and supporting tasks.
- Patrol Wells premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of personnel, doors, windows, and gates.
- Watches for and reports irregularities, such as safety hazards, leaking pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
- Be certified and be able to perform CPR, First Aid and use of an AED.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles. Provides escort services for employees when requested.
- Answer and respond to alarms, investigate disturbances.
- Have an applicable degree program and coursework that corresponds with the internship applied for. Prefer entering their Junior/Senior year of a 4 year degree program.
- Prefer a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2000001198