Oracle Process Program Manager Intern - OVIP in Des Moines, Iowa
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Title: Oracle Veteran Internship Program
Process Program Manager Intern
Location: Remote US, ( relocation and/or travel not available)
About the Oracle A&C Process Program Manager Intern Position:
Oracle is on a mission to help people see data in new ways, discover insights, and unlock endless possibilities. We believe individuals lead that transformation with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ways of thinking. At Oracle, we continue to push forward and innovate, not despite challenges but because of them. A critical factor in accelerating Oracle's mission is the commitment of Oracle Partners.
Oracle Alliances and Channels (A&C) Program & Partner Experience team leads the industry in "changing the game" with our partner ecosystem - by focusing on customer success and not just revenue; by focusing on aligning the interests of the customer, partner, and Oracle; and by focusing on clarity and transparency. The Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a programmatic effort to enable our partner ecosystem, provides the tools, education, and assistance critical in accelerating the build and delivery of Cloud solutions or services to market and attaining expert status through success with our mutual customers.
The Role: The Oracle A&C Program & Partner Experience team is looking for an outstanding Business Process Management Intern to assist in developing business processes to support the clear, consistent, and accurate path to customers in global geographies via Partner of all types, ISVs, Service Delivery, and Resell, from On-Premises to the Cloud. As a Business Process Management Intern, you will bring an external viewpoint to identify areas of partner experience breakage through the utilization of self-services. In addition, you will assist in evaluating the internal partner management knowledge transfer of the defined partner processes.
To succeed in this role, candidates must be comfortable managing complex projects, self-starter initiative to find answers, and demonstrate problem-solving capabilities across technical and non-technical teams. The ideal candidate will possess an extensive background in the basics of business process mapping, work collaboratively across multiple functions with skills in identifying steps involved in complex processes, pinpoint gaps, and recommend solutions with end-to-end mapping and experience. It would be specifically helpful to have public sector experience managing and understanding various US Federal and State contracts and associated complexities involved in how vendors navigate to facilitate customers' journey with acquisition of Cloud via different types of partners. Responsibilities could include:
Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to programmatic business processes to improve performance and ensure objectives
· Help streamline various processes by analyzing all activities, including how long each one takes and why, from an end-to-end approach to drive efficiencies, remove redundant steps, and guide teams toward automation
· Define project execution plans for the various Program initiatives outlining project roles and responsibilities, timelines, budgets, and other resource requirements
· Organize and lead cross-functional team meetings as needed. Compile and disseminate meeting notes, critical decisions, actions, and next steps within 24 hours after each session
· Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain transparent chains of accountability and communication by facilitating meetings with key stakeholders
· Ensure the effective utilization of technology systems, platforms, and tools across key stakeholders and in support of program execution
· Track and report on program and project plan performance against set objectives, timelines, and budgets. Send clear and concise project status updates as needed
· Use continuous improvement methods leveraging supply global chain logistics background in any complex setting to identify ways to optimize program effectiveness, efficiency, and quality
Required Skills and Experience:
US Veteran transitioning from active service or Military Spouse new to corporate experience preferred
BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Business, Marketing, Finance, Project Management, or related experience preferred, including assisting with:
· Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· Solution-oriented, collaborative, and adaptable
· Proactive self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team setting
· Excellent project management skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong project management application skills in utilizing Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Strong professionalism and work ethic
· Strong leadership traits (ownership, a bias for action, deliver results)
About the Company:
Oracle remains the gold standard for database technology and applications in enterprises throughout the world: With annual revenues greater than US$37.7 billion and more than 430,000 customers— including 100 of the Fortune 100—Oracle is a global provider of enterprise cloud computing. Deployed across industries in more than 175 countries, Oracle empowers business of all sizes on their journey to digital transformation. Oracle Cloud provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and data as a service (DaaS). For more than 35 years, Oracle is the enterprise technology partner that positions companies for tomorrow, today.
About Oracle Veteran Internship Program:
Oracle is proud to sponsor an internship and integration program that exposes transitioning military veterans and Military Spouses new to the corporate culture, provides hands-on job-skill training and experience, and offers enhanced professional and personal development. At Oracle, we are committed to the development and professional growth of our veterans and military spouses. Our paid intern program is specifically designed to aid military veterans injured during training missions and military campaigns worldwide and active duty military spouses new to the corporate sector in their transition to a career in the private or public sector.
Veterans and Military Spouses accepted into our program will work closely with corporate leadership, military veteran coaches and HR professionals to help prepare for a successful transition. Interns will engage in on-the-job training and professional development in fields such as information technology, technical/systems consulting, technical support, facilities, finance, human resources, logistics, marketing, sales or developmental training in sales or for customer support (as available).
Hourly wage is $25 per hour. This is a 40 hour per week position.
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
- Oracle Jobs