Cobham Mission Engineering Business Analyst Internship in Davenport, Iowa
Cobham is seeking an Engineering Business Analyst – Internship to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, aerospace and defense manufacturing environment. Cobham’s structured internship program offers real world experience and mentoring through a variety of activities and assignments. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
Support business and financial analyses for the Engineering Department.
Compiling, reporting, and helping to improve all financial metrics (Controllable Costs, Utilization, Non-Recurring Engineering (NRE) deliveries, etc.).
Supports product development teams
Ensures associated efforts are aligned with Cobham’s commitment to continuous improvement, safety, quality, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Works closely with product development teams in (1) the on-time-delivery of process-compliant Design Reviews and (2) qualification test efforts with no test failures.
- Senior or junior status in college and currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Science, Technology, or Project / Program Management.
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Experienced user of MS Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint (or equivalent).
- Experienced communicator conveying information: verbally, nonverbally, written, and visual.
- Experienced in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Experienced in working in team or group settings.
- Experienced in Continuous Improvement and structured Problem Solving
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
For more information regarding the Davenport facility and products manufactured there, please visit the below links:
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visitwww.cobham.com/careers
Follow us on our LinkedIn page atwww.linkedin.com/company/cobham
Job Category: Aftermarket
Primary Location: US-Iowa-Davenport
Organization: Carleton Life Support Systems Inc.
Job Posting: 04-Dec-2019, 10:31:08 AM
Recruiter: Jennifer Wells
Req ID: 306400