Raytheon Technologies Mechanical Engineering Intern (Summer 2022) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
This intern position will help support the many mechanical/systems responsibilities associated with the development and support of avionics products used in the Commercial and Military market space. These activities may include a variety of tasks including:
· Support of Systems and Mechanical efforts associated with Integrated Environment Systems including build and integration check out of new test rig systems.
· Perform root cause corrective action investigations associated with manufacturing issues arising with the production of avionics products including mission computers, video graphic systems or flight deck display products.
· Perform laboratory integration and test activities associated with the development of new computing or display products electronics hardware.
· Support mechanical design activities using CAD tools to perform tolerance analyses and fit assessments associated with circuit card assemblies and associated mechanical heat sinks and chassis stiffener components
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs