Skyworks Design Verification Technician Summer/Fall Co-Op in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Design Verification Technician Summer/Fall Co-Op
Apply now »
Date:Sep 22, 2022
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 69571
Looking for a student who is available for a Summer/Fall Co-Op from July - November 2023.
Primary job responsibilities may include automated or semi-automated testing of parts, data post-processing, plotting, statistical analysis, documentation.
• Primary task is to properly execute DVT work requests using test programs provided by the design or test engineer and provide initial screening of measurement results.
• Schedule and scrutinize DVT work requests for completeness and identify areas requiring additional clarification, resources, or test program development for new or unusual requirements.
• Must maintain a strong customer focus and proactively communicate priority conflicts and potential or actual schedule slips while maintaining the high level of throughput necessary to support Skyworks dynamic and diverse product mix.
• Become proficient in test setup debug and troubleshooting to insure we successfully meet our primary responsibility. Maintain an engineering notebook to document proper test setups, terminology, troubleshooting techniques, issues encountered, etc.
• May also participate in new test program development or debug using C/C++ and/or Labview, and occasional test fixture design, construction and documentation.
Candidate will support a wide variety of critical activities as part of the Design-Verification-Test (DVT) scope, including the following:
• Customer driven compliance or pre-compliance with specifications
• Golden Unit characterization to establish the specification baseline for pre-production builds
• Customer device sampling during product development phases
• Test of Skyworks devices within customer reference designs
• Cross-functional team design-of-experiments efforts
• Component second sourcing assessments
• Pre-screen of evaluation board build for early failure identification
• Dynamic offload of design bench testing due to resource constraints
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment: Summer Internship, Test Engineer, Technician, Telecom, Telecommunications, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: